Choosing an Agent

Your property is a valuable asset and you'll want to not only keep it that way, but make it work and provide you a source of income. Choosing an agent that will do this for you and make it work is one of the most important decisions you'll face. We help you make that decision and hope that you'd give us the honor of looking after your property portfolio.

Letting residential property in England and Wales is covered by various Housing Acts, and Landlord and Tenant Acts, as well as various Safety Regulations. Using a letting agent is by far the best way of ensuring that your properties, and you as the landlord, are protected from issues raised by these Acts and Regulations.

Your letting agent will owe both you and your tenant a "duty of care". It is important that this duty of care is backed up with both "public liability insurance" and "professional indemnity insurance". Any funds belonging to either the landlord or the tenant should be kept in a separate client account and not used by the agent in the course of their business.

© Oasis Living 2018 | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer


We are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO), there to protect your interests. We abide by the TPO code of conduct.


Letting property in and around...
No 1 Deansgate, 3 Towers, 360, 384 Chester Road, Albert Mill, Base, The Box Works, Burton Place, Castlefield Locks, Britannia Mills, Timber Wharf, St Georges Island, Lake House, Albert Park View, Moho, Gresham Mill, The Mill, Lamba Court, Slate Wharf, Jacksons Wharf, Castle Quay, Castlegate, City East, Citygate, Citygate 2, Citygate 3, Potato Wharf, Woolham Place, M3, Vicus, Westpoint, Premier Point, Paradise Wharf, Chips, Ducie Wharf, Chimney Pot Park

Oasis Living, 7 Arundel Street, Castlefield, Manchester, M15 4JZ  |  Tel: 0161 819 4343 |  Fax 0161 819 4378

Book a free valuation

Oasis Living, 7 Arundel Street, Castlefield, Manchester, M15 4JZ  |  Tel: 0161 819 4343